Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hiatus; Part the Third - April 7th  (Read 3294 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Hiatus; Part the Third - April 7th
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2004, 05:48:36 pm »

Yeah, I used to hate it when we'd drive out to Girdwood for a party and there'd just be a clot of 'em blocking the road. We're all "I wanna get high" and they're all "look, I think that dark spot out there is a whale, Ethel!"
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Hiatus; Part the Third - April 7th
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2004, 05:51:38 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Yeah, I used to hate it when we'd drive out to Girdwood for a party and there'd just be a clot of 'em blocking the road. We're all "I wanna get high" and they're all "look, I think that dark spot out there is a whale, Ethel!"

Oh, god, and when they used to pile off of the tour buses in Fairbanks... they always looked like they expected to see Eskimos swarming around them in full snow gear, and some of them looked decidedly crestfallen at the sight of sullen white kids in T-shirts and shorts sitting there with sodas waiting to mock them. You could see it in their eyes: "we drove how far for this?"
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up