Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Walking erect  (Read 20128 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Walking erect
« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2004, 04:20:13 am »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
I like the "Jesus Fucked Me" idea, though.


Slightly related: the best t-shirt I've ever seen has a the words "I FUCKED MICK JAGGER" and a picture of Sir Mick himself, all prancing and doing the chicken arms.



He's KIND of like Jesus.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up