Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Firefox emerges  (Read 9096 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Firefox emerges
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2004, 03:47:05 am »

I haven't had any significant problems with 1.0PR to date, but I may just not have shaken it enough. I'll update once there's a stabler version, of course, but thus far it isn't crashing and burning.
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Firefox emerges
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2004, 10:59:18 am »

1.0PR hasnt' really crashed much for me. It was crashing when I did one thing in particular, but I utterly fail to remember what it was...
I've been having so many problems with temperature and shit.

Also, I've been doing a lot of tweaking of windows to make Pro Tools and it's hardware as happy as possible... Ugh.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Firefox emerges
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2004, 04:42:29 pm »

Yeah, what's up with the new Intel motherboards and overheating?  I swear, if I hear one more Zone 2 alarm due to temperature I am going to just freak the fuck out like Howard Dean.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POST MARKS THE LAST YOU WILL EVER HEAR OF HOWARD DEAN.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THESE TROUBLED TIMES.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up