Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God, this place is dead on Friday nights and Saturdays.  (Read 2238 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
God, this place is dead on Friday nights and Saturdays.
« on: August 09, 2003, 04:17:00 pm »

What, do you guys all have a real social life or something. Yeah, right.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Re: God, this place is dead on Friday nights and Saturdays.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 05:35:44 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
What, do you guys all have a real social life or something. Yeah, right.


...Well, I can't speak for the others, but I don't usually get into the lab before noon (PST) on the weekends.

Perhaps people only need a "momentary diversion..." in the office, M-F?
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
God, this place is dead on Friday nights and Saturdays.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2003, 05:58:08 pm »

I was out late, and then the bable modem was down when I got home.

So I got lots of sleep and came here to see the damage that was done in my absense.

I think someone knocked over a bottle of water onto the carpet, but it's mostly dry now.

I guess the board is mostly made up of chaste nuns in training or something.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
God, this place is dead on Friday nights and Saturdays.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2003, 01:20:39 am »

I don't have a social life. Despite the fact I'm probably gonna be in Edinburgh all next weekend. So y'all better be behavin' then!
But apart from that, well, no one else posts and I can never think of anything to say, let alone well, anything in general at the weekend!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Up