Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs -- week of August 23, 2004  (Read 5149 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Blogs -- week of August 23, 2004
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2004, 12:09:17 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
But did you know that they also have an advice column from a cat on their website?


Jesus, I actually went and checked their website, anticipating feeling like the stupidest of fools, but I'll be damned.
Logged
goose means greedy

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Blogs -- week of August 23, 2004
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2004, 05:07:25 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Wait, is this the Postal Service rant that went up a while ago? Because that's the latest Pat entry I'm gettin.

Screw the Dream Team


I must be turing into Pat as well, since his rant immediately made me think of this article.  I suspect that Pat reads Reason far more often than I, though.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up