Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: This is the place I spend my days...  (Read 4432 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
This is the place I spend my days...
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2004, 09:28:29 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
My old monitor had a large note to myself scribbled, saying 'work, you useless fuck'. I'm not convinced it made any difference.

Okay, I'll ask: were you the worthless fuck, or was that the computer?
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
This is the place I spend my days...
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2004, 09:36:26 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "slink"
My old monitor had a large note to myself scribbled, saying 'work, you useless fuck'. I'm not convinced it made any difference.

Okay, I'll ask: were you the worthless fuck, or was that the computer?

. . . but that's the first question that occurred to me, too.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
This is the place I spend my days...
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2004, 10:03:05 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"

Okay, I'll ask: were you the worthless fuck, or was that the computer?


I was. Am. I'm the world's greatest procrastinator. Then again, it was an old and terminally fucked monitor, so it needed some persuasion to work too.

My computer itself is usually in fairly good shape.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
This is the place I spend my days...
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2004, 06:29:17 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
I'm guessing what you don't need more of is science.


But if I didn't need more science, why would I spend so much time in the lab?
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
This is the place I spend my days...
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2004, 07:53:37 pm »

Quote from: "sjlimmer"
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
I'm guessing what you don't need more of is science.


But if I didn't need more science, why would I spend so much time in the lab?

What I need more of is science, because I'm not getting very much right now. You must get lots of science! Can you drop some for me?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up