Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question for Onstad!  (Read 4618 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chris Onstad

  • Mr. Achewood
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
    • http://www.achewood.com
Question for Onstad!
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2004, 08:37:35 am »

Well I'll be. I had no idea. Go Hibs.

The people in Leith (and Edinburgh in general) were remarkably nice to foreigners. None of that cosmopolitan attitude like we bumped into in pubs down on "fleet street" or whatever that place is, where "journalists" wear double-breasted suits, hold noses on high, and print tabloids full of SCANDALOUS!!! celebrity upskirts.
Logged

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
Question for Onstad!
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2004, 08:48:43 am »

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
Well I'll be. I had no idea. Go Hibs.

The people in Leith (and Edinburgh in general) were remarkably nice to foreigners. None of that cosmopolitan attitude like we bumped into in pubs down on "fleet street" or whatever that place is, where "journalists" wear double-breasted suits, hold noses on high, and print tabloids full of SCANDALOUS!!! celebrity upskirts.


celibacy. theanswerforthefuture.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up