Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yaaaay! - 13 -12- 04  (Read 5540 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Yaaaay! - 13 -12- 04
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2004, 03:16:06 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
I'm beginning to think that Bobby is crying out for some kind of intervention.  Cort, do you think we can find out where he lives and drag him out of there and get him deprogrammed?

I'm kind of scared. Let's get Carlos to do it.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Yaaaay! - 13 -12- 04
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2004, 03:41:00 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "wombat"
I'm beginning to think that Bobby is crying out for some kind of intervention.  Cort, do you think we can find out where he lives and drag him out of there and get him deprogrammed?

I'm kind of scared. Let's get Carlos to do it.


No can do.  I gotta... uh... pick up my kid at day care.  Yeah, that's it.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Yaaaay! - 13 -12- 04
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2004, 05:10:34 pm »

Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Yaaaay! - 13 -12- 04
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2004, 06:33:05 pm »

Bjobby Isöscelesson?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Yaaaay! - 13 -12- 04
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2004, 06:45:40 pm »

Quote from: "arlucasinc"


I LOVE YOU
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Yaaaay! - 13 -12- 04
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2004, 06:47:53 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
I'm beginning to think that Bobby is crying out for some kind of intervention.  Cort, do you think we can find out where he lives and drag him out of there and get him deprogrammed?


I'm in the process of moving. And I said I'd try to find a scandinavian music video for every thread. Frankly I'm doing it for the challenge. And PROMOE is actually very good, musically.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Yaaaay! - 13 -12- 04
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2004, 08:24:31 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Frankly I'm doing it for the challenge. And PROMOE is actually very good, musically.


This kind of rationalization worries me....
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Yaaaay! - 13 -12- 04
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2004, 08:29:23 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Frankly I'm doing it for the challenge. And PROMOE is actually very good, musically.


This kind of rationalization worries me....


Wait till the next update. Teaser:

... waiting for the cops to abuse me / While I'm chilling with my cup full of Meusli ...

after that, no more Promoe for a while, I swear.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up