Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why was the dentist thread locked?  (Read 1725 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
Why was the dentist thread locked?
« on: December 09, 2004, 12:36:05 am »

I didn't see any other threads about that day's strip so I started one.  Do you need a secret decoder ring to start a thread or what?
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Why was the dentist thread locked?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 12:50:48 am »

Umm, except for this one.
Logged
goose means greedy

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Why was the dentist thread locked?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 01:54:38 am »

You gots to get up early in the morning to start a strip thread around here!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Why was the dentist thread locked?
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 05:15:19 am »

The earlier thread will be the "official" thread for the day.  I don't like fighting either.  Get there first.
Pages: [1]   Go Up