Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh crung! 08 December 04  (Read 5337 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Paul/Travis
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2004, 06:29:12 am »

Just thought I'd point out that at some point between earlier discussions and now, his (Paul's) wife's root canal is no longer also called Paul.  It's now called Travis, or, maybe, it's referring to the intended recipient of the message.

Either way, thanks Onstad!  It was funny in a non-sequitur sort of way, but kinda irksome too.

(Just dropped in to say Hi.)

Alex
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
Oh crung! 08 December 04
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2004, 08:24:14 pm »

When I see threads marked "8-12-04" I'm inclined to think that it's about a strip from mid August and foolishly start other threads.  (I wasn't just trying to start dueling threads.)
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Oh crung! 08 December 04
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2004, 09:17:05 pm »

Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
When I see threads marked "8-12-04" I'm inclined to think that it's about a strip from mid August and foolishly start other threads.  (I wasn't just trying to start dueling threads.)

Duly noted, and topic appropriately edited.  This is why the mod staff (well, this half of it) endorses actually writing out (or at least abbreviating) the month name for easier reference.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Oh crung! 08 December 04
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2004, 09:28:08 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
When I see threads marked "8-12-04" I'm inclined to think that it's about a strip from mid August and foolishly start other threads.  (I wasn't just trying to start dueling threads.)

Duly noted, and topic appropriately edited.  This is why the mod staff (well, this half of it) endorses actually writing out (or at least abbreviating) the month name for easier reference.

I heartily endorse this concept.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Oh crung! 08 December 04
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2004, 10:32:52 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
When I see threads marked "8-12-04" I'm inclined to think that it's about a strip from mid August and foolishly start other threads.  (I wasn't just trying to start dueling threads.)

Duly noted, and topic appropriately edited.  This is why the mod staff (well, this half of it) endorses actually writing out (or at least abbreviating) the month name for easier reference.

I heartily endorse this concept.


Just leaving me to suffer out in the cold, huh? Icey bastards!
I get routinely confused by American dates, but will endeavour to use them when creating any trip threads I might be awake late enough to catch first. Admittedly, I work them out faster than I deal with the annoyance, as I see them often.

*ahem* OK, I guessed what you were going to do was switch it to 12-8-04. But I heartily endorse, too, the switch to written month. Thank you for your internationalist considerations!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up