Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Precious" memories  (Read 2116 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
"Precious" memories
« on: January 03, 2005, 03:10:02 pm »

As an imminent parent, I believe I am required by law to purchase a camcorder.  I think I'm going to get this one.  Do any of you experienced parental units, or anyone else for that matter, have any advice?
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
"Precious" memories
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 04:36:33 pm »

I prefer to think of you as an eminent parent.

I'd like get one of those for naughty pictures. Let me know how you like yours.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
"Precious" memories
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 05:58:43 pm »

That one should do fine.

Audrey makes it difficult, because whenever she's doing something cute that we want to videotape, she stops doing it and immediately starts trying to grab the camcorder.  Oh well.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up