Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/20/05 - Molly?!  (Read 10746 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2005, 09:20:17 pm »

I'm having a hard time deciding between whether I like Vlad referring to her as a nasty "dame" better, or the alt-text.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2005, 10:05:10 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
My S.O. and I were just talking about this when I accidentally sneezed on him.  I immediatly apologized, and then pondered if anyone in the world would get off on being sneezed on.  We basically came to the conclusion that there is likly a fetish for anything, and that if you look hard enough, it's probably out there on the internet.  We're god damn dirty apes!


http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~kago-usu/KushamiRoom/kushami-E.html

"Welcom to kushami room. I like to wacth and hear women sneezing very much. If you also like sneezing, let`s enjoy this page!"
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2005, 10:15:47 pm »

Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "Va"
And no, eating a sandwich is not a bad thing to do on camera, but one only has to be merely acquainted with Vlad to know it won't stop with deep throating a sub.

And I'm not thinking of a wrap here, people.


You...you don't mean those big cookies do you?


Well, maybe I do.  Do you like big cookies, Mr. Hogan?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2005, 10:35:05 pm »

And Teodor is still seriously getting down in the first panel.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2005, 02:33:39 am »

Quote from: "miles"
And Teodor is still seriously getting down in the first panel.


given the general consensus that onstad=teodor, i'd say that it's a fair call that onstad is a dancin fool when he gets liquored up.
Logged

Silverberg

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 77
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2005, 03:54:21 am »

I dunno. I'd say that Onstad is, at the least, equal parts Teodor, Ray, and Pat.

Also feel like I should rep Vlad's use of the word "evaluatate."
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2005, 04:26:11 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
Giant condoms, and now the submarine sandwiches to put them on. Nooooooooo!

My S.O. and I were just talking about this when I accidentally sneezed on him.  I immediatly apologized, and then pondered if anyone in the world would get off on being sneezed on.  We basically came to the conclusion that there is likly a fetish for anything, and that if you look hard enough, it's probably out there on the internet.  We're god damn dirty apes!


Probably shouldn't open this at work, although there isn't anything offensive on the opening page.  Might just look funny in your history folder if someone should happen upon it.  I haven't explored the site, so you're on your own if you want to.

The Straight Dope on the subject.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2005, 05:32:17 am »

Quote from: "southworth813"
yeah....that's it... go ahead, take a bite...yeeeessssssssss...... is that egg salad? ohmygodohmygodohmygod.....

You can't help an addict until they hit bottom.

This is the bottom.


This got me thinking.  Did you google for images of people eating sandwiches, or is this part of your private collection?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2005, 05:33:47 am »

Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2005, 12:38:50 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "southworth813"
yeah....that's it... go ahead, take a bite...yeeeessssssssss...... is that egg salad? ohmygodohmygodohmygod.....

You can't help an addict until they hit bottom.

This is the bottom.


This got me thinking.  Did you google for images of people eating sandwiches, or is this part of your private collection?


I actually grabbed my digital camera and ran down to the Ugly Folks home here in sunny Riverside Rhode Island and started passing out sandwiches.

This is the scale of my devotion to making silly posts on messageboards for the approval of people that I will never meet.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2005, 02:39:54 pm »

Thank you miles and Ben-san... Although I haven't actually looked at the links, being that I'm at work, and work being a children's theatre and all, but thank you... if you can imagine it, it's out there, and that's very, very scary.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2005, 05:44:21 pm »

Oddly, this was posted at kottke.org today.
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2005, 06:41:13 pm »

Actually, some of them were kinda hot.

I see - so the whole girls eating sandwiches thing just means that they look like they're chugging cock?  Is that the extent of the fetish?

I'm disappointed now.  I thought the joy of the obscure fetish was that the odd act and/or appreciation of an act was *itself* a sexual turn-on.

If you're just into watching girls eat a sandwich because they have to open their mouths wide to swallow it and that reminds you of her putting your c*ck in her mouth, that ain't no fetish, man, that's just masculinity.

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2005, 05:09:26 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "Va"
And no, eating a sandwich is not a bad thing to do on camera, but one only has to be merely acquainted with Vlad to know it won't stop with deep throating a sub.

And I'm not thinking of a wrap here, people.


You...you don't mean those big cookies do you?


Well, maybe I do.  Do you like big cookies, Mr. Hogan?


Yes, but I eat mine in private with the shades drawn and the phone off the hook.
Logged

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2005, 10:23:07 pm »

Mmmm... big cookies

Funny when my comic interests crossover at times...
Logged
Texas only kept me awake
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up