Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood t-shirts  (Read 1473 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Polka

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7
    • View Profile
Achewood t-shirts
« on: February 02, 2005, 08:46:37 pm »

Those of you who have Achewood t-shirts should wear them often. Today I saw someone in the equation of the week shirt, and it totally brightened my day. I would have thanked the person, but I was late for class. That's all.
Logged

yahnai

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 43
    • View Profile
Achewood t-shirts
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 03:51:40 am »

Heh.  I frequently wear my shirt with Ray getting his "sugar balls on" printed on it.  Great shirt.  Nobody has recognized it, as far as I can tell.  I kind of hope they don't, actually.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Achewood t-shirts
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 05:15:05 am »

You should start wearing a little crown wherever you go, on days that call for it (birthdays, the day after you have had sex with a new lady, bank holidays). That would be a right and good companion piece to your "sugar balls" t-shirt / public image.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up