Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood URLs  (Read 1496 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mkilly

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
    • Glitter & Twang
Achewood URLs
« on: February 09, 2005, 03:29:33 pm »

What URLs have appeared in the strip? pats-subway.com isn't registered. I guess there's probably not any in-joke sites like whatbadgerseat.com. That's kind of weak.
Logged
I never age at all, never die, unlike all the stars in the sky I'll be young forever and why?--'cause I'm a vampire.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Achewood URLs
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 04:01:56 pm »

There was Am I Naked Or Not but that doesn't really count.

That kind of thing really isn't Onstad's style. It's really more of a Simpsons or Alias thing.
Logged

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com
Achewood URLs
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 08:11:04 pm »

Do the blogs count?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Achewood URLs
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 12:08:33 pm »

Quote from: "evan"
Do the blogs count?


I think mkilly means sites that are mentioned in the strip that actually exist (or are created as a result of the strip by onstad or others), so if you mean someone mentioning a site in a blog then yes, if you mean the blogs themselves, I'd guess not.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1]   Go Up