Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forum Squatting - Advice please.  (Read 4124 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Forum Squatting - Advice please.
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2005, 06:33:46 pm »

Ye gods.  I crack down on people who use images from my site as avatars, even though that's a minimal bandwidth hit.  I can't imagine what I'd do to someone running a blog without permission.  Probably track them down and pummel them.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Forum Squatting - Advice please.
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2005, 07:17:34 pm »

Yeah, I locked the thread but I don't know if he'll start another or not.  I'd hate to discourage people from posting at all, but damn, you gotta have a little of this <gestures with each hand going back and forth between his own and your body, which I believe is the "back and forth" gesture>
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up