Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: February 23, 2005 We Get By  (Read 7208 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
February 23, 2005 We Get By
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2005, 09:48:56 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isoceles"
Quote from: "Formica"
Quote from: "Bobby Isoceles"

It all means "Fuck you, freeloader."

Well, that's ironic, considering the Achewood content I pay for is updated less frequently than the free product.

But the timing is different! You flip a page rather than wait 24 hours. UNFUNNY BECOMES FUNNY THROUGH THE MAGIC OF TIME LAPSE.

Hmmm. Actually, I was referring to Serializer, but I suppose obtaining some printed collections might be more motivational.

I really should be contributing to the 'stad Metallica and Diapers fund.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up