Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Serializer 8/19  (Read 1922 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Serializer 8/19
« on: August 19, 2003, 07:15:06 pm »

Anybody still have a Serializer subscription?  The Nate Small adventure is less tiresome to me than it used to be...but waiting a week between installments is killer.  High points this week: "Moose" demanding increasingly elaborate wake-up schemes; Nate second-guessing himself when Moose refers to the notorious water balloon.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Serializer 8/19
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2003, 08:41:00 pm »

Serial fiction isn't my bag, I'll read it when it's done. When it goes back to strips then I'll check in weekly.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Serializer 8/19
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2003, 04:43:25 pm »

I have one, but I haven't caught up for a couple of weeks or so. However, I dig Nate.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up