Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leisuretown is BACK!!  (Read 3389 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Leisuretown is BACK!!
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2005, 06:09:36 pm »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
I feel extremely fortunate that some of the saddest moments of my life include:

1.  Suck.com going "on vacation".
2.  Phil Hartman being killed
3.  Leisuretown "Thank You And Good Night"


Man, that's an interesting construction.

I feel very fortunate that I was alive when HST shot himself. A little reducted, but still . . . I assume that you mean you feel fortunate that this horrible thing that happened has now un-happened?

Also, pants, if absolutely necessary.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Leisuretown is BACK!!
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2005, 06:21:26 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Quote from: "Gimpson"
I feel extremely fortunate that some of the saddest moments of my life include:

1.  Suck.com going "on vacation".
2.  Phil Hartman being killed
3.  Leisuretown "Thank You And Good Night"


Man, that's an interesting construction.

I feel very fortunate that I was alive when HST shot himself. A little reducted, but still . . . I assume that you mean you feel fortunate that this horrible thing that happened has now un-happened?

Also, pants, if absolutely necessary.


I think he means fortunate as in he's lucky the saddest experience of his life is a webcomic going away.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Leisuretown is BACK!!
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2005, 07:22:15 pm »

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Quote from: "Gimpson"
I feel extremely fortunate that some of the saddest moments of my life include:

1.  Suck.com going "on vacation".
2.  Phil Hartman being killed
3.  Leisuretown "Thank You And Good Night"


Man, that's an interesting construction.

I feel very fortunate that I was alive when HST shot himself. A little reducted, but still . . . I assume that you mean you feel fortunate that this horrible thing that happened has now un-happened?

Also, pants, if absolutely necessary.


I think he means fortunate as in he's lucky the saddest experience of his life is a webcomic going away.


Well, but #2.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up