Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe  (Read 7638 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2005, 06:12:24 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
I thought Mr. T ate Bobby's balls.  It was all over the Internet a few years ago.


There was a "Bobby Isosceles Ate My Balls" page a while back. But that's old news. The new Big Thing is the Terri Schiavo Sex Video that's floating around the internet.


is nothing sacred?

no?

glad to hear it!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up