Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: baby  (Read 1242 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

foolio

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 53
    • View Profile
baby
« on: April 05, 2005, 05:33:17 am »

When are we going to get pictures of the baby! I wanna see her! Even if only a foot, like Chris' shoe
Logged

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
baby
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 11:49:51 am »

Yeah, that would be great. And did Chris tell us her name yet? Did I just miss it?
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
baby
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 03:08:50 pm »

I thought I remembered seeing "Henrietta Eustice Onstad" somewhere but now I'm not sure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up