Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4/18/05 - seek not the solace of flesh  (Read 2225 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
4/18/05 - seek not the solace of flesh
« on: April 18, 2005, 08:47:48 pm »

The question I have is this: Does it get you more or less respect to go to a poetry reading dressed in a costume that relates to your poem's title.

(I had no idea what was going on with that outfit until I saw that last panel)

Somehow I don't think Ray's masterpiece is going to go over well with this particular crowd.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
4/18/05 - seek not the solace of flesh
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 08:56:07 pm »

I can only assume he read the copyright notice out loud because it's Ray and to do otherwise would just be wrong.

Also, it doesn't rhyme. Thank God.
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Re: 4/18/05 - seek not the solace of flesh
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 09:25:26 pm »

Quote from: "ferocious j"
(I had no idea what was going on with that outfit until I saw that last panel)


I actually saw the last panel almost right away and assumed that Ray was typing into his diary wearing a Fez.
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
4/18/05 - seek not the solace of flesh
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 09:27:59 pm »

You'd think an Escalade would be the best kind of car at taking a bullet.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
4/18/05 - seek not the solace of flesh
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 03:20:18 am »

I applaud and welcome the return of "ohhhhh shiiiiiiit" poetry
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

foolio

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 53
    • View Profile
pepper mill
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 07:44:42 am »

an pepper mill bomb! genius!

I've got to use that on someone
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up