Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood Kutmeups  (Read 3290 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2005, 06:12:12 am »

Bea, if you really can't find anything to do I have all sorts of work I could use a hand with.

I'm just saying, I'd hate to see you bored when there are so many fun web pages to beta test.

gibs

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2005, 10:41:40 am »

Hmm, just going through the archives and I have a question.

If Ray is neutered (as his Lost ad would suggest), then what is that in his -

You know what, never mind.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2005, 01:23:53 pm »

Quote from: "gibs"
Hmm, just going through the archives and I have a question.

If Ray is neutered (as his Lost ad would suggest), then what is that in his -

You know what, never mind.


Neuticles?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:51 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Neuticles?


Oh, for the love of God...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up