Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another Achewood Article  (Read 2512 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Another Achewood Article
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2005, 05:55:34 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"

Actually, it means that I can't type worth a shit. But I would argue that the two meanings above are not necessarily mutually exclusive.




Waaaaaait, so if you aim to please, and you derive pleasure from providing pleasure to others, do you....can you.....Dave's not here, man.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up