Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Portland, Maine REPRESENT!  (Read 1336 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Portland, Maine REPRESENT!
« on: July 11, 2005, 06:03:43 pm »

Hi folks. I just moved to Portland Maine. I know there are a few Acheheads in the area so I'm thinking a gathering might be in order. Let me know if this is a good or bad idea.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up