Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vespertine  (Read 2874 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Vespertine
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2005, 02:13:30 pm »

You've never heard of undergound comic poineer Gilbert Shelton's Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers?  I'd google it for you, but it's probably blocked here at work.

Their creedo is:

"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up