Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crap your opinion back into your skull - Aug 1, 2005  (Read 6484 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Crap your opinion back into your skull - Aug 1, 2005
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2005, 09:04:46 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I felt that way about Frances McDormand.  She seemed kinda homey (albeit not homely) in Fargo and other Coen Bros. films, but she's a total babe in person.


She was pretty hot in Blood Simple.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up