Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Short defense of Elton John.  (Read 5011 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Short defense of Elton John.
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2003, 02:17:52 am »

Yeah, I got dragged to see Grosse Pointe Blank by a girl who thought it was uncanny how Cusak so effectively acted just like me (from her perspective, anyway).

Then High Fidelity just clinched it.  So I have a strange affinity with John Cusak.  Except I'm better looking.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up