Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Inevitable  (Read 6207 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
The Inevitable
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2005, 09:59:33 pm »

Quote from: "theinevitable"
I am a pseudo-hipster teenager prone to peer-pressure, so if anyone wants to check out my highschool-facebook/myspace/livejournal/AIM or whatever, just say the word.


 A man will approach you - a man with a shape for a name. You must be wary of this man. His falchion is sharp and links baffle.

 Yay! for vinyl. And to a lesser extent, cassette tapes. I collect mostly hardcore records, though I don't have very many. I bet RB K has a pretty rockin' collection of 80s punk and hc.
Logged
I am older now.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
The Inevitable
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2005, 03:33:54 am »

Boy, you are going to get it.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up