Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The bloatee defined  (Read 2001 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
The bloatee defined
« on: October 03, 2005, 07:17:06 pm »

A while back, I mentioned that I had submitted Roast Beef's definition of the bloatee to urbandictionary.com. It has since been approved, and apparently I wasn't the only one with the idea. So now, because I'm a punk who cares about this sort of thing, I give the link for people to hopefully vote my definition up over the others. Because I was first, dammit, and mine is cooler.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The bloatee defined
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 08:12:42 pm »

Also, don't forget to thumbs down the other entries.

I got your back, dogg.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
The bloatee defined
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 08:15:47 pm »

I just gave yours a thumbs up and theirs a thumbs down.  That'll show them.  Huh!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The bloatee defined
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 08:53:31 pm »

Damn you lack of javascript at work!
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
The bloatee defined
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 08:58:11 pm »

I did everything I was supposed to do.  For once.

Good luck YOUR NAME HERE Golfhaus
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
The bloatee defined
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2005, 11:40:25 pm »

Done and Done, but I hesitated for a moment because the other quoted the "brook the gossamer bloatee" line.. and dogg... that is basically the best line ever.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1]   Go Up