Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10.13.05 A month later.  (Read 6474 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
10.13.05 A month later.
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2005, 03:42:19 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "side_show"
I clearly remember recounting my sexy Citzen Kane dream on this message board, but when I search for it, it is not to be found.  WTF?

Anyway, I have a crush on young Citizen Kane Orson Welles.

You and me both. I mean, not only is he an artist at the top of his creative power, he's also pretty hot.


Wow.. so it's actually in my favor that I look and sound like Citizen Kane Welles?

Holy moly I hope I don't turn into a tubbylune later then.  I need to start working this to my advantage.. ROWR.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
10.13.05 A month later.
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2005, 05:37:31 am »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "side_show"
I clearly remember recounting my sexy Citzen Kane dream on this message board, but when I search for it, it is not to be found.  WTF?

Anyway, I have a crush on young Citizen Kane Orson Welles.

You and me both. I mean, not only is he an artist at the top of his creative power, he's also pretty hot.


Wow.. so it's actually in my favor that I look and sound like Citizen Kane Welles?

Holy moly I hope I don't turn into a tubbylune later then.  I need to start working this to my advantage.. ROWR.


You sound like Orson Welles.. cherish that.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
10.13.05 A month later.
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2005, 06:44:06 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
I clearly remember recounting my sexy Citzen Kane dream on this message board, but when I search for it, it is not to be found.  WTF?

Anyway, I have a crush on young Citizen Kane Orson Welles.


While I tend to skim the board most of the time, I think I'd remember that one, Smells.

I have a crush on Veronica Lake in Sullivan's Travels, but then again, I am a straight male and my heart is still beating.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
10.13.05 A month later.
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2005, 07:35:48 am »

When I was 13, I saw "Beetlejuice" for the first time, and totally had the hots for Winona Ryder, who was, what, 16 at the time. And then I saw the credits and realized that it was Winona Ryder. It was a sad day for me, like the day I  found out Zadie Smith was married.

FUN CELEBRITY FACT: Did you know Kathleen Turner likes to read fantasy novels, in bulk? Neither did I, until I sold her 5 fantasy novels this evening.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
10.13.05 A month later.
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2005, 08:23:20 am »

I met Kathleen Turner once too.  She was drunk and kept touching my ear.  And you could pull a dogsled with that voice, it was so husky.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
10.13.05 A month later.
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2005, 08:38:36 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
I clearly remember recounting my sexy Citzen Kane dream on this message board, but when I search for it, it is not to be found.  WTF?

Anyway, I have a crush on young Citizen Kane Orson Welles.


I would have remembered that too. I don't think you did.

Although those classic hollywood broads are OK, I'm all for the trashy late 70's / Early 80's women. I'll take a Barbi Benton with a side of Audrey Landers, please.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
10.13.05 A month later.
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2005, 07:00:40 am »

Logged
ACHIEVE

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
10.13.05 A month later.
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2005, 11:08:48 am »

Quote from: "*****_god"
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01072005


Holy crap!  I think you just blew my mind!




How was it for you?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
10.13.05 A month later.
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2005, 03:15:49 pm »

Quote from: "*****_god"
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01072005

Robbie, Mr. Online; Turbo Ninja beat you to this just 5 days ago.

But don't let me discourage you.  I like how Mr. Online is developing as the find the relevent archive strip guy.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up