Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 27 Oct 2005 -- Cheese costs hell of cash money  (Read 3273 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sensate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
27 Oct 2005 -- Cheese costs hell of cash money
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2005, 01:12:51 am »

Man, this comic was all a...was all a scuse, so On-stat cou' draw wunna his damn old cars. Well hoo-ray.
Logged

EgoSumNoah

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 66
    • View Profile
ramble
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2005, 03:46:21 am »

I approve whole-heartedly. There has been not enough love lately, too many strips that could have been told in one frame, or no frames at all. This one, with that lunar-looking panorama and the shitty webcam on a stand...

And, as always, LN brings it with the ocular action.

I approve wholeheartedly. And plus,
Quote from: "Golfhaus"
It's also a strip that's not just Ray and Roast Beef having an exchange, which is ALWAYS welcome.


Am I the only person who misses the original cast? I guess they're not built for storylines like the cats, but they're such delicious sketches in human behavior (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11122001). I think this strip serves that same mission, albeit through the obnoxious persona of LN. Teodor and Lyle in particular need more screen time. In my opinion.
Logged
I am Jack, the Pumpkin King

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
Re: ramble
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2005, 06:33:37 am »

Quote from: "EgoSumNoah"
Am I the only person who misses the original cast? I guess they're not built for storylines like the cats, but they're such delicious sketches in human behavior (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11122001). I think this strip serves that same mission, albeit through the obnoxious persona of LN. Teodor and Lyle in particular need more screen time. In my opinion.


That strip is the sole reason that i remember that '7' is actually delete in my voicemail
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up