Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: October 20, 2005 - Error: Not a valid date (December 1969)  (Read 4646 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
October 20, 2005 - Error: Not a valid date (December 1969)
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2005, 08:04:54 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Seriously. It's time to leave Gina's pu$$y alone. Except for Gina and her selected pu$$y pals.

Did this make anybody else think of people doing the "Go Team Venture" hand signal but saying something about "pu$$y Pals" instead?
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
October 20, 2005 - Error: Not a valid date (December 1969)
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2005, 08:36:48 pm »

Homosexuals the Gorilla would be a member of the pu$$y Pals, coming soon to Lifetime's Saturday morning cartoon lineup.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
October 20, 2005 - Error: Not a valid date (December 1969)
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2005, 08:44:22 pm »

It's good to know that you guys can bring the funny when Onstad is too drunk to do so.

In other news the page is up, with the same comic as yesterday... so, it's a start.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
October 20, 2005 - Error: Not a valid date (December 1969)
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2005, 10:15:49 pm »

I considered posting about this when nobody had, but I thought better of it and I do not regret my decision.

December '69 though! What is the significance of that date?
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
October 20, 2005 - Error: Not a valid date (December 1969)
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2005, 10:43:33 pm »

Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
I considered posting about this when nobody had, but I thought better of it and I do not regret my decision.

December '69 though! What is the significance of that date?


It's when Cattulus got his BONE ON little man!

(Actually it's just a default PHP/SQL thingie.. nothing significant.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
October 20, 2005 - Error: Not a valid date (December 1969)
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2005, 12:15:51 am »

It's exactly ten years before Billy Corrigan began riding around in cars with teenagers.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
October 20, 2005 - Error: Not a valid date (December 1969)
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2005, 04:04:25 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Edit: the term for this is minge munge

Bobby, honey, the moment's over.


NEVER!!!

Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
October 20, 2005 - Error: Not a valid date (December 1969)
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2005, 04:28:59 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Edit: the term for this is minge munge

Bobby, honey, the moment's over.


NEVER!!!

{image}


That's it.  I'm pulling in my operculum until the terror has passed.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
October 20, 2005 - Error: Not a valid date (December 1969)
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2005, 04:56:53 am »

That's just...just....I,  uh... You sh...It's a...

Oh dang!


Does anybody else smell giraffe?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
October 20, 2005 - Error: Not a valid date (December 1969)
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2005, 05:05:16 am »

Should Gina ever join this forum, that WILL be her avatar. BY IMPERIAL DECREE.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
October 20, 2005 - Error: Not a valid date (December 1969)
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2005, 05:24:26 am »

Damn that's a big uh avatar.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

bob loblaw

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
October 20, 2005 - Error: Not a valid date (December 1969)
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2005, 05:31:11 am »

Quote from: "aparrish"
December 1969, presented by Roomba! The *****ic Floor Vac.

Beef: it is strange to live in a time before the UNIX epoch has started
Teodor: Wow, I'd sure like to ride on the new Boeing 747!
Beef: oh shit I must go here comes the draft board (vrooooooo)


holy crap, i have only one thing to say

Flying Saucer Attack! damn!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up