Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pat discovers politics  (Read 5661 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Pat discovers politics
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2005, 06:10:55 am »

Dude, I fuck*ng hate that.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
Pat discovers politics
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2005, 03:58:29 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
It's amazing how sensitive people around her get when their opinion gets challenged but this poor bastard gets his balls eaten by everybody AND Mr. T and he didn't even post anything here.


I blame it ... on Watergate.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Pat discovers politics
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2005, 04:38:51 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Would you feel better making fun of him if he was a pathetic lefty rather than a pathetic righty, Dawg?


Oh, being a pathtic lefty, I would personally enjoy making fun of other pathetic lefties.... and the search is on.... now!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Pat discovers politics
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2005, 05:41:44 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Would you feel better making fun of him if he was a pathetic lefty rather than a pathetic righty, Dawg?


I haven't made fun of anyone in this thread yet, so the question is spurious. I'm juyst saying it's awfully low hanging fruit and I know you guys can do better.

As for the pathetic lefty thing - possibly easier to find - but no, again, too easy.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Pat discovers politics
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2005, 09:21:04 pm »

Gotta agree with Dawg here.  I'm not going to waste one nanosecond of my time on this earth ripping on the likes of Adam Yoshida.  No point.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Pat discovers politics
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2005, 01:22:53 am »

Fuckin' high road, I hate it.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Pat discovers politics
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2005, 01:35:21 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Fuckin' high road, I hate it.

~Paul


since there's a high and a low road, isn't it inherent in the metaphor that the destination can be the same for both?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up