Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Holy crap, a giant squid  (Read 2872 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Holy crap, a giant squid
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 03:50:22 am »

Well I do love calamari.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Holy crap, a giant squid
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 06:57:49 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
Well I do love calamari.


Not from ammonium-based squids you don't.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Holy crap, a giant squid
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 11:53:56 pm »

That is beautiful.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Holy crap, a giant squid
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2005, 05:08:49 am »

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Quote from: "side_show"
Well I do love calamari.


Not from ammonium-based squids you don't.


Hey man, you don't know what I love man.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Holy crap, a giant squid
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 03:01:41 am »

okay, Squids.  that is a thing i have.  "having a thing" meaning: i hate (but and almost terribly interested in) three things most of all:


1.squids (since forever)

2. vampires (since i read the illustated classics version of Dracula in second grade)

3. things in my ear (this is not an interest, i just hate it)


In fifth grade i was shown a video in class about deep sea exploration and what did they discover but a VAMPIRE SQUID SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT IN MY EAR.  it made me a fatalist.


But so squids in general, I loathe and am enraptured by them and recently found a two dollar book covering basically everything that's been found out about them since some Dutch guy figured out it's every sea monster ever to make sailors shit their #####.  skivvies, even.

So this topic, uhm.  awesomely creepy.  I knew about it but hadn't seen pictures.  

ALSO:
Quote
The study team reports that the severed tentacle repeatedly gripped the boat deck and crew after it was hauled aboard.


CRAP!

also, Bozack, Adam L. has really pushed these fears home.  this is why i hate him.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Holy crap, a giant squid
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 04:28:18 am »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
In fifth grade i was shown a video in class about deep sea exploration and what did they discover but a VAMPIRE SQUID SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT IN MY EAR.  it made me a fatalist.

Man, I like squids, and that's still a nightmare made flesh. I have terrifying images, but I won't share.

eeeeeeeek
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Holy crap, a giant squid
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2005, 07:44:05 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
images


I bet I've seen them, and I bet they've made unborn babies cry.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: [1]   Go Up