Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/21/2005 - Showbiz versus the timepiece  (Read 6122 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
11/21/2005 - Showbiz versus the timepiece
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2005, 03:46:10 pm »

That is an impressive fuck*ng timepiece.

I have dark memories of trying to make sense of a trigonometric clock in math class.  Sure, the equations are in the right place to correspond to the usual numbers, but seeing pi on a clock can really throw you off.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
11/21/2005 - Showbiz versus the timepiece
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2005, 03:56:07 pm »

I think my favourite part of this strip is that the clock says "NO."  Showbiz knows that he's not doing something right with regard to telling time, and his humiliation manifests itself on the clock's face.

Another possibility is that "NO." stands for "Number," which would also make sense, but wouldn't be as funny.  I prefer to think of it as a physical declaration of Showbiz's clock-reading ignorance.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up