Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alas! Poor Zart, I knew him well.  (Read 1868 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Alas! Poor Zart, I knew him well.
« on: September 01, 2005, 05:55:07 am »

Has dear St_Zartan left us?  Hasn't posted for a while.  

Wassamatta bub?  Are we boring you?  Were you greivously offended by something someone said? (I bet it was the Dawg.)

C'mon back.  We promise to up our quirkiness quotient by no less than 42 per cent.  And we'll be sure to include no less than the USRDA of obscure references each and every single day!

Call now and Ron Popeil will throw in a chicken peeler and an individually numbered print of Alex Haley rasslin' Jerry Reed!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Alas! Poor Zart, I knew him well.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 11:16:17 am »

I was just thinking of this because I was using so many italics lately... someone has to.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Alas! Poor Zart, I knew him well.
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 12:51:33 pm »

I know he's alive because he's updating his journal. In fact as of this writing he last visited "just now".
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Alas! Poor Zart, I knew him well.
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 08:47:21 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Has dear St_Zartan left us?  Hasn't posted for a while.  

Wassamatta bub?  Are we boring you?  Were you greivously offended by something someone said? (I bet it was the Dawg.)

C'mon back.  We promise to up our quirkiness quotient by no less than 42 per cent.  And we'll be sure to include no less than the USRDA of obscure references each and every single day!

Call now and Ron Popeil will throw in a chicken peeler and an individually numbered print of Alex Haley rasslin' Jerry Reed!


What'd I do?
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Alas! Poor Zart, I knew him well.
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 04:07:31 pm »

Hey, I thought I'd bring this thread back from the dead because I'm still wondering where the hell this guy has gone!  Where is he.  Where is he?  Where is he?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Alas! Poor Zart, I knew him well.
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 10:29:27 pm »

Whoa! Crap, yeah, where'd he go?
His journal is HIGH-LARIOUS, though.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: [1]   Go Up