Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings from Birmingham  (Read 3229 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Greetings from Birmingham
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2006, 03:32:06 am »

Man, tough times.  But, you've come through (almost) and crafted a heckuva yarn out of it, so good for you.

Out of sheer curiousity, do you remember either the name of the BBQ joint in Dothan or the name of the waitress?
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from Birmingham
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2006, 03:41:56 am »

Roger Taylor knew what the fuck he was talking about when he wrote that song.

Radio Gaga.  Dammit, now I feel sad for hating what radio has become.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from Birmingham
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2006, 04:11:48 am »

Man, tough times.  But, you've come through (almost) and crafted a heckuva yarn out of it, so good for you.

Out of sheer curiousity, do you remember either the name of the BBQ joint in Dothan or the name of the waitress?

I think the BBQ joint was called "Larry's BBQ".  I think.  I've been through a lot since then.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from Birmingham
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2006, 03:33:39 pm »

I have nothing to add to AugustWest's story other than it sucks when bad things happen.

And I'm posting from Birmingham right now, too.

That is all.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up