Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jan 20, 2006 - I Promise To Try To Keep It On As Weight  (Read 5687 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Jan 20, 2006 - I Promise To Try To Keep It On As Weight
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2006, 07:17:49 pm »

(STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

This is the only Stella I know of, but somehow I don't think an aging Southern belle can be "crunchy."

Can't you hear me yell-a? You're putting me through hell-a! Stella! STELLA!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Jan 20, 2006 - I Promise To Try To Keep It On As Weight
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2006, 04:51:11 am »

People who eat cheese are more apt to enjoy life and that is attractive.

Also, my stepdaughter has very irregular eating patterns and is prone to forgetting meals. There are reasons for parental nagging, people.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Jan 20, 2006 - I Promise To Try To Keep It On As Weight
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2006, 05:05:45 am »

jorgefabregas, your stepdaughter is similar to me. People accuse me of being "anorexic" or some crap, but no-- I just eat whenever I get hungry. And I forget.

Really, I think this is nature's way of killing us. I am of the firm belief that every time I eat a meal when I am supposed to, it is a big f-you to nature.


wasnt' there some strip about how when you eat food, you turn it into -life-... something about a triumph for your body... hm.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Jan 20, 2006 - I Promise To Try To Keep It On As Weight
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2006, 05:18:18 am »

Fuck I  wish I could forget to eat.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
Re: Jan 20, 2006 - I Promise To Try To Keep It On As Weight
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2006, 06:05:36 am »

I also have problems with eating.  it's mostly due to a strange schedule, so by the time I get up, I eat a snack, dinner, another snack then there are hours eating nothing 'cause I feel I shouldn't eat past 2am.  my stomach gets weird if I eat anything intense after that at least; I can have like one chocolate or a few pringles, but that's hardly eating.

I have tried working on changing my schedule, but then I was eating breakfast, lunch then falling asleep through dinner into 4am :|

Nature is trying to kill me by making me fall asleep at odd hours :D
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Jan 20, 2006 - I Promise To Try To Keep It On As Weight
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2006, 02:02:01 pm »

wasnt' there some strip about how when you eat food, you turn it into -life-... something about a triumph for your body... hm.

IT'S A TRIUMPH FOR YOUR BODY
WHEN YOU KEEP YOURSELF FED
Logged

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Jan 20, 2006 - I Promise To Try To Keep It On As Weight
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2006, 03:34:53 pm »

And here I thought I was the only one. I've gone days with only one meal each day. It sucks! But with my classes and the poor cafeteria schedule plus my laziness to leave campus I miss meals all the time! I eat a lot when I do eat though so I guess I make up for it? Probably not well enough though. Here is it 10:35 and I still haven't eaten breakfast. This time it's laziness and the board doing it to me. If I had milk and cereal in my dorm room I would so be eating right now, but alas I do not and the cafeteria closes breakfast at 10:30 so I fucked my self this morning. And I'm not the kind of guy that can afford to skip meals, I'm a skinny mother fucker. I won't get into my weight because people don't want to know that, some find it disturbing.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: Jan 20, 2006 - I Promise To Try To Keep It On As Weight
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2006, 01:14:15 am »

I forgot all  of the time, until I started getting crippling headaches. So now I carry granola bars.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up