Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: R.I.P. Nikki Sudden  (Read 1508 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
R.I.P. Nikki Sudden
« on: April 05, 2006, 06:56:15 pm »

Just as I decided to give his post-Swell Maps career a chance, and after falling immediately in love with the Jacobites, I found out that Nikki Sudden passed away like a week ago.

I hate when people do that.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: R.I.P. Nikki Sudden
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 07:30:45 pm »

I don't know why I am only vaugely aware of Swell Maps and have no prior knowledge of Nikki Sudden.  Robespierre's Velvet Basement sounds like something I would very much enjoy.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: R.I.P. Nikki Sudden
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 07:44:48 pm »

I can't help but wonder if he ironically suffered a long and drawn-out death.

RIP, Mr Sudden, never heard of you but I hope it all turns out OK.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up