Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't know what this means, but I like his shirt  (Read 4335 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: I don't know what this means, but I like his shirt
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2006, 02:49:48 pm »

This isn't the right place to post this but it IS a thread about shirts so it almost makes it correct. Achewood says "FRIDAY: Great Outdoor Fight commemorative shirts debut!" and it is Friday and the strip is all up and shit, so where is my shirt? I'm getting all antsy for this thing. I want to SEEEEE it.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: I don't know what this means, but I like his shirt
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2006, 08:22:48 pm »

Yeah, I'm pimpin' the shirts, nationwide, pretty hard.  But the shirts are new and I'm having more fun with this project than I've had in years doing other things, so I'll ride the high a little longer.  Tomorrow I send out 100 free shirts to editors at various hipster magazines and alt presses to get some play.  The radio show about our Sen. Rick Santorum stunt got us a bunch of sales, so things are looking good.

I'm an editor at a hipster magazine. I'm the... um... cultural editor of the... er, Eastern.... um, What's Hip On The East Magazine. Yeah, we tell people too stupid to know for themselves what's cool. Send me one, we'll uh, do a thing in the next edition... or issue. Whatever they're called.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up