Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 02-21-06 Ray Wouldn't Roll with guys like that  (Read 9502 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mr. Chord

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 24
  • Cheshire smirk
    • View Profile
Re: 02-21-06 Ray Wouldn't Roll with guys like that
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2006, 04:21:07 am »

Why would one possibly regret having a Lie Bot tattoo? Clearly you're destined for a tattoo of an automaton's behind, which is never, ever bad.

Only if you get the strip "what's so bad about a rotob's ass?" tattooed on your ass.

That would be funny.

I enjoy the assumption that I would take things three steps hilarious and get Lie Bot's ass on my ass. That is not a safe long-term strategy.

I think if I get the Lie Bot tattoo, it will be a bit more conservative. Though I may lavish the design with a banner declaring "WHY FIND OUT"
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 04:56:58 am by Mr. Chord »
Logged
---

I had to get out of there. I took the stairs.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: 02-21-06 Ray Wouldn't Roll with guys like that
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2006, 08:28:31 pm »

I enjoy the assumption that I would take things three steps hilarious and get Lie Bot's ass on my ass. That is not a safe long-term strategy.

I think if I get the Lie Bot tattoo, it will be a bit more conservative. Though I may lavish the design with a banner declaring "WHY FIND OUT"

Properly, it should say "boo to that!"
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up