Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob  (Read 26968 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2006, 07:44:44 am »

If you grow a mustache like that one, it's your own damn fault for getting your face ripped off.

I am the former owner of a handlebar moustache, and after reading this strip, I'm extra glad it's gone.

THIS is a handlebar moustache.

THIS is a honkytonk blowjob.

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2006, 03:03:26 pm »

Now do a fu man chu
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up