Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Mister Queue  (Read 7323 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2006, 01:59:05 pm »

I think inserting yourself into the universe is actually Mary-Sueing.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2006, 02:06:16 pm »

Oh and I wanted to thankyou deeply for your brithday promise Q-Dawg but it didn't feel right until I was able to reciprocate, unfortunately my suicide has prevented me from using a camera so I got one of my living (mourning) relatives to search online till they found something that looked like my final moments:

Happy birthday you sick fuck*ng guy!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2006, 03:36:55 pm »

Oh and I wanted to thankyou deeply for your brithday promise Q-Dawg but it didn't feel right until I was able to reciprocate, unfortunately my suicide has prevented me from using a camera so I got one of my living (mourning) relatives to search online till they found something that looked like my final moments:

Happy birthday you sick fuck*ng guy!

Ha!  Now if that isn't the end to this fine birthday thread I don't know what is.  Let us lock this and never speak of it again.  (Unless I'm here still in another year)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up