Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is Bozack?  (Read 5065 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2006, 02:28:48 pm »

Funny thing...later in the spring I'm going up to McGill to check it out and see if I want to go there. I'll probably be crashed out on Andalucia's couch. I'll post pictures, of course.

On this I must insist.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 07:32:45 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2006, 07:35:26 pm »

I was referring to this.

~Paul

Oh.  I just like interjecting my obsession with the Emperor Penguin = Zeppelin equation whenever I can, and I had you to thank for the wonderful opportunity, paul.

Your explanation is good too though.  I mean, it's no Emperor Penguin, but then, what is?*

*Answer: A Zeppelin
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2006, 08:11:03 pm »

Haha, oh man, I totally forgot about the ice-breaker ship and the zeppelin. I do like that there are now two distinct threads wondering where I am. Apparently, I'm the flakiest member of this board.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2006, 09:16:46 pm »

We may wonder where you are, 'zack, but we pine for Zart.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2006, 01:28:25 am »

WE MISS YOU, ZART

COME HOME; ALL IS FORGIVEN

rending of garments and weeping

... Seriously, though: good to see you around, Bozack, and good luck with wherever life takes you. We'll be here when you have time for us again.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2006, 02:34:02 am »

I've been thinking about this, and reading some old threads, and basically I'm surprised I got any votes at all, given that Zart is gone. That motherfucker was amusing.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2006, 07:15:18 pm »

That motherfucker was amusing.

Yes, that's true, but you've got heart.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2006, 07:31:25 pm »

Yes, that's true, but you've got heart.

~Paul

Of course you'd say that; you're like the Tom Mix of the internet.

How'd you find out about the heart, Paul? Not that I did anything wrong, you understand. I bought that heart from a medical supply house.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2006, 07:50:29 pm »

I voted for Jamie.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up