Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: sOOp-er Birthday wishes  (Read 2268 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
sOOp-er Birthday wishes
« on: March 24, 2006, 04:20:19 pm »

sOOp has 35 candles on his cake today.  I don't know if someone with less than a dozen posts warrants a happy birthday thread, but I wanted to say sOOp-er.

sOOp may not have posted often, but they were always gems... such as:

Quote from: sOOp
March 2, 2006
"I guess so."

February 24, 2006
"That ruined it for me. I thought those songs were terrible and souless."

February 25, 2006
"Its my fault. Sorry.

February 16, 2006
"I've been reading for a while now. This new story arc made me finally want to register and post."

Oh man, those really take me back.  Good times.

Sorry sOOp I didn't mean to turn your Happy Birthday thread into a roast.

Happy Birthday Man...

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 04:30:08 pm »

Many happy birthday wishes to you. Have a 'sOOp-er' day! Heh heh.

Regale us with one of your delightful speeches.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 05:37:43 pm »

I think sOOp may have been the one to have inspired a new thread in the mods-only forum about the possibilities of hazing n00bs, so to that end he will always have a generic and vague place in my heart.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 05:45:54 pm »

Happy Birthday sOOp.  I will forever pronounce your monikier by screaming out the O's.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 06:27:57 pm »

As you have had little-to no effect on my enjoyment of this board, I offer you little-to no good wishes, with the hope that you understand I mean you little-to no ill will.

All of this could change in an instant if you posted something terrifying, wonderful or horrendous, but at this point there seems little-to no chance of that.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 07:10:03 pm »

Happy birthday to somebody I don't know who has a delightful board handle! May all your days be sOOp-er.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 08:26:32 pm »

Yeah, well, how about if I have a drink in your honor/memory? It's not like I'm going to have a drink I didn't already plan on, but I'll think vaguely of you when I have it. Or not.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2006, 12:36:05 am »

#####_roll_call and StopAreClosed have just had their birthdays in my time zone, so happy birthday to them also. May your Birthday be rejuvenating and fun.

Such a large member size that people are even getting birthdays.. on the same day! Crazy.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2006, 04:12:48 am »


Such a large member size that people are even getting birthdays.. on the same day! Crazy.
Isn't there some kind of deal where if you get 50 people in a room, the odds are like 90% that two of them will share a birthday?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: sOOp-er Birthday wishes
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2006, 07:31:46 am »

Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: [1]   Go Up