Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Roomba Nation  (Read 6480 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2006, 12:34:04 am »

All I can say in terms of the Snoo-Snoo then is, what are you all waiting for?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2006, 12:48:02 am »

The stuff in the reserves is strategic makeup and bikinis for the post-apocalyptic future -- you know, so the bikinis are all metallic and spiked and stuff. Too dangerous for everyday use, these bikinis must be deployed only after the Amazon Apocalypse or other sexy emergencies!

(I think I'm gonna stop now. This is getting perilously close to being terrible Mad Max fanfiction, and I've been working so hard just to get beyond Thunderdome.)
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2006, 09:47:15 pm »

damn, Hobot.
I always though it was more like "hobo-bot", not "whorebot".

I am shocked at you.

Also: the correct response was to get someone to post as "Mr Hobot". Or even, just make a post like this:

Quote
Hello, gentlemen. This is Hobot's husband, Mr Hobot. Please stop asking her to post pictures of herself, even naked ones. Only I get to look at her secret junk. Thanks. -- Mr Hobot

So you see guys, I am married. Please listen to him, he has anger management problems and schizophrenia. He once beat a man to death because he tried to buy me a cup of coffee

anyway...
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up