Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey kids, I'm back!  (Read 5853 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Hey kids, I'm back!
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2006, 11:40:11 pm »

The world needs academics too.

Whaa?!

Quote from: AlohaDawg
They'd much rather go to  Guatemala and pat little children on the head.

Awwww!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Hey kids, I'm back!
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2006, 11:57:58 pm »

Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Hey kids, I'm back!
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2006, 04:00:51 am »

I don't either.

Anyway, I almost never participate in these types of threads.  But welcome back, Mite!  I've been around for a while, but was pretty quiet up until the brand new board for some reason.  So you can treat me like a newbie, as long as the beatin' stick is involved.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up