Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tom Jones Knighted  (Read 1366 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Tom Jones Knighted
« on: March 29, 2006, 04:28:07 pm »

Story

What exactly are the criteria for this?  I can remember when being a knight meant something.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Tom Jones Knighted
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 04:32:59 pm »

eh, It's not unusual...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Tom Jones Knighted
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 04:35:38 pm »

I purposely refrained from making that comment.  I wanted to see how many post it would take before it got posted.  One post, that's all it took.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Tom Jones Knighted
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 04:50:50 pm »

I tried looking it up on Google but I found very little. I guess the requirements for being a knight are secret, non existent, or just the decision of the queen. I can see the queen thinking, "Hmm, I like this fellow. We had lunch a couple times and he had some good hits. Plus I used his stuff on a mix tape, I owe it to him."
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Tom Jones Knighted
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 05:33:30 pm »

Singers being knighted? fuck*ng FOOTBALL MANAGERS have been knighted. I hear John Lydon's been nominated for next year.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Tom Jones Knighted
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 07:05:12 pm »

I purposely refrained from making that comment.  I wanted to see how many post it would take before it got posted.  One post, that's all it took.

~Paul

Self-restraint is not my strong point.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up