Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely  (Read 7248 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2006, 08:36:49 pm »

You didn't out me brother.  I think you can ask the ladies about that.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2006, 09:12:38 pm »

All the ladies you skullfuck, Q? How can you ask them, when they HAVE NO LANGUAGE CENTERS ANYMORE? BECAUSE YOU FUCKED THEM TO OBLIVION?!

(Have I mentioned that I love being on a messageboard where "skullfuck" is not censored but "#####" is?)
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2006, 09:17:36 pm »

They wink once for "Yes" and twice for "Buuuuuh".

You have to think outside the box on these things.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2006, 09:50:58 pm »

They wink once for "Yes" and twice for "Buuuuuh".

You have to think outside the box on these things.

If that was intentional it was a horrific pun. If it was not then I have a sick, sick mind.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2006, 09:58:50 pm »

If that was intentional it was a horrific pun. If it was not then I have a sick, sick mind.

Can't it be both?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2006, 04:08:41 am »

It was nice of them to invite Cornelius to go trashspotting with them.  I would have been afraid to do so, assuming that he would spoil the fun.  Perhaps I have not adequately appreciated him up to this point.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2006, 05:53:03 pm »

Can someone please tell this sleepy man on what date the original trashspotting strip ran?  I need context, people.


..later, at stately Wayne Manor..

Never mind!  I found it.   December 31, 2004: http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12312004
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 06:30:55 pm by Cap'n Squeakers »
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2006, 08:56:13 pm »

Quote
For my benefit, Roast Beef points out that this is consistent with the general evolution of the children's food packaging found in their bins over time: their child, most likely a boy, is about seven, a fine age at which to receive a puppy. Emeril notes that it is an upscale brand of puppy chow, and to underscore his remark, he points to the new BMW 6-series in the driveway, a paperboard dealer plate still in the license plate frame. The father has recently been promoted.

Damn, it doesn't get much better than a new puppy and a Beemer.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2006, 10:17:55 pm »

It was nice of them to invite Cornelius to go trashspotting with them.  I would have been afraid to do so, assuming that he would spoil the fun.  Perhaps I have not adequately appreciated him up to this point.

One of Corny's strongest qualities seems to be that he takes being gentlemanly Seriously.

It's not just a game of class posturing to him, the whole Being A Classy Dude thing... to be enforced or discarded whenever The Whim suits him... he's actually full-on Into It.

A Fake Classy Dude says "Ew, garbage. I am above this."

A Real Classy Dude says "My fellows have shown me the honour of inviting me to engage with them in their Chosen Sporting. Even though I'm not particularly interested, I have no other engagements and it would disrespect them to turn down the invitation as such. I'll join in, not judge and have what fun I can. This is what a Classy Dude does."

Corndog is to Real Classiness, in dork-SAT speak, as Worf is to Real Klingoniness.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2006, 01:07:57 am »

hell no, man! Worf was raised by humans.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2006, 03:35:01 am »

Yeah but... when the other dudes whose heads looked they were attacked by waffle-presses were talking about Honour and Loyalty, they were just giving it lip service and pulling off all kinds of Drama-Club Shenanigans behind each others backs. Betrayals and political marriages and cloning Waffle-Iron-Head Jesus and all sorts of Jack-Nasty-Twist nastiness.

Raised in Minsk, listening to Tetris music on his future iPod or not, W-Money was the only one who took all that Good Stuff to heart.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2006, 04:30:17 am »

kind of like how the people who are "THE MOST JEWISH" are people who convert.

my jewish aunt explained this to me. she said that converts are always the worst.

my uncle replied "yeah, that explains michael jackson"
my aunt: but... he's not jewish!
my uncle: yeah, but he's the worst white guy ever.

Man, I enjoy listening to Korobeiniki. That is a good song.
especially the real version. Where it starts out, and you think "hm... something about this is... OH MY GOD!"
and it ends in the russian way: it gets faster and faster and faster until it just kind of ends.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2006, 04:06:03 pm »

Man, I enjoy listening to Korobeiniki. That is a good song.
especially the real version. Where it starts out, and you think "hm... something about this is... OH MY GOD!"
and it ends in the russian way: it gets faster and faster and faster until it just kind of ends.

Can't stop!  Won't stop!  ... Oh, wait, I'm gonna stop.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up