Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Making money from art is not vulgar. Art is a commodity. It makes people feel something. It raises the greater sum of human happiness. It increases the gaiety of the nation. It has a value. -John Allison

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thy Dungeonman 3  (Read 1940 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Thy Dungeonman 3
« on: April 29, 2006, 05:44:29 pm »

Okay so I was playing this and if you buy corn from the vendor he says "Subvert the Dominant Paradigm!" 


Which sounds eagerly like "Become the Ruling Body!"  This is also newer than the GOF so it would not surprise me but I am wondering if this is some sort of ECON law I missed because I'm not a fuck*ng businessman.  (Or a very good capitalist)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Thy Dungeonman 3
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 05:46:24 pm »

I was playing this for a while, but then the slowness of flash interfered with my love of cheesy send ups of old skool adventure games. Suuuuuuck.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Thy Dungeonman 3
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 11:45:34 pm »

In front of the sandwhich shoppe, try to take the pole.
Logged
ACHIEVE

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Thy Dungeonman 3
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 02:41:26 am »

yay I won?


Well, that was fulfilling.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Thy Dungeonman 3
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 12:37:38 am »

When I win the Megamillions, I'm just gonna shoot those guys a million bucks to write a full-game-sized parody of the NES Dragon Warrior games. I'm also gonna have a ***** butler forged in gold.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1]   Go Up